- Thomas Vinterberg
- Thomas Hardy (novel)
- David Nicholls (screenplay)
- Full Credits »
- United States
- United Kingdom
Craig Armstrong, OBE (born 29 April 1959) is a Scottish composer of modern orchestral music, electronica and film scores. He graduated from the Royal Academy of Music in 1981, and has since written music for the Royal Shakespeare Company, the Royal Scottish National Orchestra and the London Sinfonietta.
Armstrong's score for William Shakespeare's Romeo + Juliet earned him a BAFTA for Achievement in Film Music and an Ivor Novello. His composition for Baz Luhrmann's musical Moulin Rouge! earned him the 2001 American Film Institute's composer of the Year award, a Golden Globe Award for Best Original Score and a BAFTA. Armstrong was awarded a Grammy Award for Best Original Score in 2004 for the biopic Ray. His other feature film scoring credits include Love Actually, Oliver Stone's World Trade Center, Elizabeth: The Golden Age and The Incredible Hulk.
Track Listingprovided courtesy of iTunes
April 28, 2015
People who liked this also liked...
- Far from the Madding Crowd
- Far from the Madding Crowd Blu-ray
- A Little Chaos (Original Score Album)
- A Little Chaos (DVD)
- Pride & Prejudice
- Justice League: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
- Game Of Thrones (Music from the HBO® Series) Season 7
- Wonder Woman: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
- Game Of Thrones (Music from the HBOr Series) Season 6