- Chris Wedge
- James V. Hart (screenplay)
- William Joyce (screenplay)
- Full Credits »
- United States
Daniel Robert "Danny" Elfman (born May 29, 1953) is an American composer, record producer, and actor. He is known as the lead singer and songwriter for the rock band Oingo Boingo, from 1976 to 1995 and later for scoring music for television and film and creating The Simpsons main title theme as well as the 1989 Batman movie theme. He has scored the majority of his long-time friend Tim Burton's movies.
Elfman re-entered the film industry in 1976, initially as an actor. He made his film scoring debut in 1980 for the film Forbidden Zone directed by his older brother Richard Elfman. He has since been nominated for four Academy Awards and won a Grammy Award for Best Instrumental Composition Written for a Motion Picture, Television or Other Visual Media for Tim Burton's Batman and an Emmy Award for his Desperate Housewives theme. Elfman was honored with the Richard Kirk Award at the 2002 BMI Film and TV Awards. The award is given annually to a composer who has made significant contributions to film and television music.
Track Listingprovided courtesy of iTunes
June 5, 2013
People who liked this also liked...
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
- Chillin' Like a Villain
- The Post (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
- The Croods (Music from the Motion Picture)
- Oz the Great and Powerful
- Rise Of The Guardians (Music From The Motion Picture)
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (Deluxe Edition)
- Zootopia (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
- Ant-Man (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)