- Henry Alex Rubin (as Henry-Alex Rubin)
- Andrew Stern
- Full Credits »
- United States
Max Richter (born March 22, 1966), a German born, British composer is considered to be one of the most influential composers of the last ten years, spearheading the recent movement in neo-classical composition and the broadening out of the definitions of classical music into the indie world. Richter himself is classically trained, having graduated in composition from the Royal Academy of Music and with Luciano Berio in Italy, but influenced equally by Punk and Electronic music, began to incorporate electronics into his compositions from his first releases.
Richter is something of a polymath, known for his prolific output, releasing not only his own solo albums, but producing and collaborating on the records of others, and writing for stage, opera, ballet and screen, as well as collaborating with highly regarded performance, installation and media artists. His music is widely synced in the movies.
Track Listingprovided courtesy of iTunes
April 9, 2013
People who liked this also liked...
- Arrival (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
- The Leftovers (Music from the HBO® Series) Season 2
- Blade Runner 2049 (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
- Richter: On The Nature Of Daylight
- Perfect Sense: Original Film Soundtrack
- Ctrl [Explicit]
- From Sleep
- Three Worlds: Music From Woolf Works
- The Blue Notebooks
- Songs From Before